Our unique wax blend makes our candles non-drip, long burning, rich in colour, and gives our candles a textured matt finish. Each candle is made by hand, please expect imperfections and slight colour differentiation.
- Always burn your candles where you can see them on a flat, level surface away from draughts and combustibles.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Use appropriate holders designed for the particular candle style.
- Burn on a heat-resistant surface to catch melting wax.
- Keep your candle wick(s) trimmed to 5mm.
- Keep your candles clear of any wick trimmings, used matches and insects.
- Store your candles in a cool, dry area and out of direct sunlight to avoid any colour fading, melting, cracking and warping.
- Avoid burning your candles for more than 4 hours at a time and stop using them when there is 10mm of wax left.
- Leave at least 5cm gaps in between your candles if you are placing them in groups.
- Ventilate your room after extinguishing your candles.